1. Rebound: New design schemes can be realized without the handle.
2. Three sections: all can be pulled out.
3. Bottom support: hidden installation, you can leave a small installation distance, and the hardware is not exposed
The rebound slide rail is a rebound three-section slide rail that can completely extract the inner rail.
The installed slide rail is difficult to see from the outside, so it will not affect the appearance of the cabinet.
Just press the front panel to open the drawer. Therefore, no handles or grips are needed, and the appearance of the cabinet is flat and tidy.
The amount of pressing is small, even if you hold items with both hands, you can easily open the drawer by slightly pressing the front panel with your elbow.
The drawer can be easily removed.
The push-to-open device is built into the slide rail, and the installation is simple and convenient like the previous slide rail.
Do not close the drawer violently or violently hit by external force. Otherwise, the drawer may be accidentally damaged.
Do not open or pull the drawer forcefully when it is closed. Otherwise, the slide rail may be damaged.
First of all, there must be a product drawing of the steel ball slide. According to the slide rail drawing, the gap required to install the slide rail is given. Generally, the left and right installation gap of the 45m wide rebound slide rail is about 13.3mm. Note that the installation of the rebound steel ball slide It is necessary to reserve space for the drawer to touch and rebound.
2. Determine the screw hole position according to the fixed rail (outer rail) given by the manufacturer's drawings (there are all kinds of slide rails on the market, basically the hole positions of the steel ball slide rails produced by each manufacturer are different, so you must According to the actual needs, you can use manual punching if you have a small amount of personal use, and you can use mechanical punching if you have a large amount of furniture. You can also use the marking method to locate.
3. After the holes are punched, pick up the slide rail and pull the movable rail (inner rail) outward to separate it from the fixed rail (outer rail), and place the two fixed rails (outer rail) in accordance with the hole positions Use screws to lock the two side panels of the cabinet, and then lock the two movable rails on the side panels of the drawer according to the punched holes.
4. After completing the above steps, then align the ends of the movable rails (inner rails) on both sides of the drawer side panels with the ends of the fixed rails (outer rails), and then gently push inward to jam the movable rails. Installation of rebound steel ball slides.